Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Vitamin B12 Shots



I did it.  I posted on facebook last Friday about taking my vitamin B12 shot so it's been a few days:

Anyone who knows me is saying, "Man, Rhonda got a shot that is going to give her more energy.....watch out world."  I have to admit, when I first did this I was worried about "bouncing" off the walls more that I already do.  Let's face it, energy is not really what I lack. 

I want to begin by telling you....I hate shots.  I think I've said this before haven't I?  This one, wasn't anything like I thought it would be.  Hating shots I thought it would be terrible, but, honestly it isn't bad. 

So, I get past the shot.  Alright, waiting for the "bouncing off the walls" and really started to feel sorry for my husband.  I have to say.....it feels "different."  Yesterday I was asked how I felt after my first shot (okay I really need to start calling this an injection because it is nothing like the "shot" I am so used to).  My response.....different. 

Different how?
My energy level is solid.  I don't have "more" energy but I have a steady feeling of "feeling good."  I don't feel like I need a nap at 2:00 PM. 

Another thing, and again let's face it I am a crazy person and go and go and go....and normally I am needing to go to bed around 9:00 PM.  Now, I will be up doing things and realize it's after 10 PM and I'm not "going to drop."

I sleep like a baby.  I have never had problem sleeping, an earthquake couldn't wake me up.  This sleep is different...when I wake I feel rested.  The best way to describe it is I smooth through the night.  I don't sleep "hard,"  I sleep well....and "well" really isn't a good word to describe it but it is a great nights' sleep.

It's been five days...going for my second round Friday.  It's hard to describe but I feel a more "even" feeling throughout the day.  I don't stop and say, I need a nap, I need a break or I'm done for the day. 

I want to also add that I recently "fractured multiple ribs" and although the B12 doesn't help with the pain it sure has made the pain easier to live with.

Stay tuned for more on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?