Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What's in your kitchen to help your pain: Garlic




So you KNOW what has caused your injury and you and you want to try to treat your inflammation at home.  No worries we can try that. 




I have always been in awe of how the Chinese live.  They always seem to be “healthier” than the rest of us.  Beautiful skin…but that is a another topic for another day. 

So what do they “know and do” that we may not?

You don’t have to be a master chef to include this ingredient into your diet.   

Garlic
“Garlic's popularity as a healing herb has been known for thousands of years. The Chinese and Egyptians used garlic in herbal preparations taking advantage of its ability to reduce inflammation and fight infections based on its anti-microbial properties. Garlic's healing properties are described in the hieroglyphics found on the great pyramid of Cheops in Giza, according to Wright State University. Current discoveries find that garlic possesses disease-preventing compounds supporting its historical use, according to reports from Oregon State University's Linus Pauling Institute.”

I love garlic and so this is a simple thing for me.  My problem is I already add garlic to just about everything so if garlic worked for me…I wouldn’t still be in pain from a car accident from many years ago. 

It is important that if you try this and it doesn’t work go see a Doctor.  I know, I know the whole point of this blog was so you wouldn’t have to go see one but what if I told you there is a Doctor out there (Southern Colorado) that believes in non-surgical, drug free treatment?  Would you believe that it is possible to not worry about the side effects of drugs and the worry of surgery?  Click HERE to be taken to their website.

Click HERE to learn more about what may be in your cabinet to help reduce inflammation.  


This information is not intended to take the place of medical treatment.  It is for your information and should you choose to add cinnamon to your diet please consult you Doctor as there are side effects that we will discuss next time.






I strongly recommend you do see a Doctor.  Find one that has Digital Motion X-Ray  I strongly recommend you do see a Doctor.  Find one that has Digital Motion X-Ray. 


Like Premier Back Rehabilitation Center on Facebook or visit their website  (map)

1 comment:

  1. This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Kudos!

    Also visit my page :: http://supplier.magnapowertrain.com/

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?